Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless gas. It can cause flu-like symptoms, disorientation, brain damage and even death. As cold weather approaches and your family is spending more time indoors, the risk for CO poisoning increases significantly.
CO is produced by the incomplete burning of various fuels, including natural gas, oil, wood and propane. Many of our home appliances produce CO, like stoves, water heaters and furnaces. When operating properly, these appliances will produce only a small amount of CO that is safely carried away. But dirty, inefficient operating equipment can create an excess of CO that can leak into your home and harm your family.
Is it time to replace your old furnace? Get hot savings before the cold weather arrives!
If your home comfort equipment is more than 10 years old, now is a great time to upgrade to a new system. You can enjoy a brand new, high-efficiency heating and cooling system for as little as $99/month.
Call the Experts now for a free, in-home evaluation and estimate.